Firestone High Velocity Air Conditioning Systems
Keeping your home cool and comfortable during the summer months is a major priority, and one of the most effective ways to do that is with high velocity air conditioning in Firestone. If your home doesn’t have a traditional ductwork system, or if you’re interested in foregoing central air conditioning, then high velocity air conditioning systems are your best option. High velocity air conditioners utilize very small, flexible ducts that deliver cooled air where and when you need it in your home.
At Carbon Valley Heating & Air, our professional Firestone air conditioning services team is dedicated to helping our clients keep their home’s as comfortable as possible, and our high velocity air conditioning system installation, maintenance, and repair services will help you ensure that every part of your home is cool and comfortable. We can help you decide whether a high velocity system is the right choice for your home, and we can help you keep that system as effective and efficient as possible at all times.
Give us a call today to ask any questions you have about our high velocity air conditioning systems in Firestone, or to schedule your appointment for service, and we’ll be looking forward to assisting you.
Why Opt for High Velocity Air Conditioning in Firestone?
High velocity air conditioning units are most frequently used as retrofit system is larger and older homes. These homes are often built without any way to connect conventional air duct systems, but homeowners still need to be able to efficiently cool their entire home, and individual window units can be ineffective and inefficient. There are other options for these types of homes, including mini-split systems, so be sure to talk with our Firestone air conditioning company about the best options for your home.
How High Velocity Air Conditioning Systems Work
High velocity air conditioning systems actually function almost exactly the same as conventional air conditioning systems. Here are the components of a high velocity system as well as a brief explanation of their function:
- Outdoor condenser unit: This is the outdoor portion of the system. It’s responsible for removing and releasing hot air from the home.
- High-velocity indoor air handler: This is designed to work with the outdoor unit and the ductwork to blow cool air into the home.
- Small diameter ductwork: This ductwork is much smaller in size than conventional ducts, but the design of the system allows them to function just as optimally as standard sized ducts.
- Return and supply plenums: Your technician will have to cut a space in the home to install the supply and return vents that take air into the system and release conditioned air.
- Thermostat: A standard thermostat lets you control the temperature.
If you’re looking for high velocity air conditioning systems in Firestone, call Carbon Valley Heating & Air at 303-835-9802, or fill out our online request form.
- 3 Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Spring
Spring is a wonderful time of the year when the flowers are in bloom and the temperatures warm up. There is no denying that spring is beautiful. It is a welcomed change from the dark and gloomy winter. However, it is also a key time year for seasonal allergies. If you or any member of […]Read More
- Improve Your Home Health with Air Duct Cleaning
More and more residents in Longmont Colorado are looking for new and different ways to a healthier lifestyle. People fill their carts with organic foods, exercise daily and scour the internet for the latest and greatest “health tips”. Yet, most homeowners overlook how the air quality in their home affects their overall health. Here are […]Read More