Improving Indoor Air Quality in Firestone, Colorado
Indoor air quality is a major concern for homeowners all over the United States. Builders are building homes and commercial properties that are tighter than ever before, which has a great effect on the energy efficiency of these buildings. However, it also creates a new problems: indoor air pollution. Which is why it is more important than ever to invest in services for improving indoor air quality in Firestone, CO.
Surprisingly, most buildings have more hazardous air pollution than you’d be able to find in most outdoor areas—sometimes as much to 200-500% more, in fact. Because air isn’t allowed to freely circulate in and out of these buildings, contaminants and pollutants will build up in your home or business’ indoor air. This can often cause serious illnesses, and you may notice several symptoms, including:
- Runny, irritated, or stuffy nose
- Irritated eyes
- Hearing loss
- Coughing, phlegm, or sore throats
- Headaches or “eye pressure”
- Muscle pain or soreness
- Lethargy or loss of energy
- Wheezing or chest heaviness
- Sinus problems and hay-fever-like symptoms
- Diarrhea and/or nausea
- Asthma and allergies
- Shortness of breath
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiac or stroke
- Dizziness or vertigo
- And more
At Carbon Valley Heating & Air, our professional Firestone heating and air conditioning contractors are dedicated to helping our clients keep their home’s healthy and comfortable at all times. We offer a number of excellent services to help you keep your home’s indoor air quality clean and safe to breathe, and we’ll work with you to ensure that you’re getting all of the services that you need from us. Our heating and air conditioning company in Firestone, Colorado knows how important your home is to you and your family, so we work hard to help you keep it comfortable, safe, and healthy. Give us a call today to learn more about the services our Firestone indoor air quality experts offer to Colorado home and business owners.
Services Our Firestone Indoor Air Quality Pros Offer:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Purifiers
- Electronic Air Filters
- Ventilation Services
- And More
Dangers of Poor Indoor Air Quality in Firestone
- According to the EPA, poor indoor air quality is among the top 5 environmental risks to human health.
- The World Health Organization, many state health departments, and other health organization say that up to 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by low quality indoor air. Many people in the Firestone area experiencing asthma triggers, respiratory problems, and unexplained illnesses their doctors are confused by could be helped with improved indoor air quality.
- Indoor air quality inspections are recommended and encouraged by organizations like the Center for Disease Control, the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and the American Lung Association.
If you’re looking for indoor air quality services in Firestone, call Carbon Valley Heating & Air at 303-835-9802, or fill out our online request form.
- 4 Ways to Control Humidity Levels in Your Home
It is possible for a home to have too much humidity. This is dangerous as it will encourage mold growth and bring on a whole bunch of respiratory problems. Plus, it makes you makes you more susceptible to allergies and asthma attack. Low humidity levels, on the other hand, can allow germs and viruses to […]Read More
- Easy Ways to Reduce Home Allergens
Pet dander, dust mite droppings, dust and mold spores are the most common indoor allergens that trigger reactions, eczema flare-ups and asthma spells. Here are some easy ways to reduce home allergens: Stick to a regular cleaning schedule If you or someone else in your home suffers from allergies, regular cleaning is a must. Clean […]Read More