APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We have an immediate need for a skilled appliance repair technician to build and maintain relationships with our clients in conjunction with promoting our products and services. We’re looking for the right person to join our team and give us the support we need to take the business – and our lifestyles – to the next level.
If you find fulfillment in:
- Problem solving – creating new processes and procedures to help the company’s partners be more productive, helping your peers, and helping our clients. No problem is too big or too small – you will find a way! You are able to identify a problem and take initiative to find a solution – you don’t look to others to figure out what needs to be done.
- Acting as if you own the company – taking initiative and ownership, making decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive (we don’t need reactive), working with others to constantly make things better and deliver better products and services every day.
- Working together with a few other people in a committed community to do what you love and live the life that you want, and to play a critical role in taking the business to the next level…
…then we might be a good fit.
APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
Appliance Repair Techniciansperforms a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related toinstalling and servicing household appliances. They may perform preventative maintenance as well as troubleshootappliance issues as they arise. Problemsolving is required to identify issues and create action plans. Specificability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions ofthe job include: adapting to changing work priorities; communicating withdiverse groups; meeting deadlines and schedules; working as part of a team;working with constant interruptions; displaying mechanical aptitude; andcomplying with OSHA/TOSHA regulations
- Service and repair domesticelectrical and/or gas appliances such as clothes washers, refrigerators,stoves, and dryers.
- Bill customers for repair work,and collect payment.
- Record maintenance and repair workperformed on appliances.
- Provide repair cost estimates, andrecommend whether appliance repair or replacement is a better choice.
- Maintain stocks of parts used inon-site installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances.
- Three years previous experience
- Possess and maintain a valid statedriver license and a clean MVR
- Pass background check
- Ability to push, pull, lift, orcarry heavy equipment
- Ability to climb ladders and workin small crawl spaces and attics
- Year-round work
- Fully stocked company van
- Company-provided shirts andjackets
- Six annual paid holidays, after 90days
- Paid vacation after one year
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Education and training assistance
Here’s a little more about us:
Our culture is built on a foundation of purpose, intention and respect. We believe in:
Vision :: The “big why.” We value having the foresight, confidence, determination, faith, trust and pride to know why we do what we do and the impact that has on our lives and on those around us.
Relationships :: We value our relationships and the ability to choose the people we spend our days with. We are each other’s colleagues, cheerleaders and support team.
Balance :: We value the mindset of working to live, not living to work. Work is a vehicle to achieve our “big whys,” it isn’t our life’s purpose in and of itself. We intend to find balance, create boundaries and be present in everything we do. We believe taking time to live life will only inspire our work.
Service :: We aren’t here to sell, we’re here to serve. We are deeply invested in our clients and partners and are committed to serve them and make a difference in their lives and businesses. We are passionate about what we have to offer and are passionate about sharing that knowledge and expertise.
We look forward to hearing from you!