HVAC Field Sales
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Residential Replacement HVAC Sales Representative who has at least 3 years of previous in-home sales experience with a demonstrated record of success. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to fit our customers’ needs. We are seeking a well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A keen attention to detail and computer literacy are a must.
If you have experience in HVAC service sales and have proven to build relationships that generate revenue, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to join a company that will reward a skilled entrepreneur with integrity. In this position, you will participate in multiple forms of prospecting such as internal leads, telephone, and door to door. The outside sales position is responsible for customer relationship building, cold calling and growing market share. The position will focus on selling HVAC equipment and supplies to residential and light commercial contractors.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships
- Generate product and price quotes as required
- Follow established Sales processes through to completion
- Gather marketing information regarding customers, competitors, pricing and prospects to leverage sales opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of products, technology and their applications by attending training schools and seminars, reading industry literature, etc., in order to understand and anticipate customer needs for products and to be recognized as an applications expert and a leader in the sale of assigned products
- Grow market share
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have dependable transportation
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has previous in-home residential sales experience with a demonstrated record of success in:
- Meeting goals
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Customer relationship building
- Negotiation skills
- Is prompt and reliable
- Has excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Is motivated for sales
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation after one year
- Six annual holidays, paid after 90 days
- Education and Training assistance
- Performance bonus opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!